Children up to 4th Grade
Activities for Children:
- Sunday School during the 10:30 service:
- 3 and 4 year olds - Room 107
- 5 year olds and Kindergarten - Room 108
- 1st and 2nd grade - Room 202
- 3rd and 4th grade - Room 203
- Nursery available during both services for children age 2 and under
- Children’s Worship Bulletins available at both the 9:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services that coordinate to the Sermon’s message and study
- Vacation Bible School in June for children ages 4 through 5th grade
- 3rd Grade Bible Presentation - Presented to the New Hope 3rd graders in the fall
- Christmas themed Family Movie and Activity Night
- Mission Projects - Kairos Ministry, Veterans Day cards, Senior Smiles, Two Dog Mission, Team World Vision, etc.
- Sacrament training in the spring for children in 4th through 7th grade
- Easter Egg Hunt following the 10:30 a.m. service on Easter Sunday
Angel Choir -- Kids, if you like to sing and are in kindergarten through 6th grade, join us in Angel Choir! Rehearsals start September 23 and are from 10:00 to 10:25 AM Sunday mornings. We meet in the choir room at the top of the stairs, the room facing the parking lot. For more information, contact Martha Thieme.
How You Can Help:
- Lead Sunday School - All of the materials are provided, it's fun; bond with your classroom kids and get to know their families; learn more about the Bible.
- Join the Children's Ministry Team - Help shape the direction for this ministry. Help our little ones grow into faithful followers of Christ.
- Volunteer for Vacation Bible School - Very rewarding and fun to help guide the children through the adventures of VBS.
- Donate supplies for Sunday School or VBS to Children's Ministry here at New Hope.
Contact: Susan Kinney