Children up to 4th Grade
Activities for Children:
- Sunday School 2017-2018 during the 10:30 service:
- 3 years old through K - Room 107
- 1st through 4th grade - Room 203
- Nursery available during both services for children age 3 and under.
- Vacation Bible School in June for children ages 4 through 4th grade.
- 3rd Grade Bible Presentation-Presented to the New Hope 3rd graders in the fall.
- Mission Projects-Kairos and Veterans Day cards.
- Sacrament training in the spring for children in 4th through 7th grade.
Angel Choir -- Kids, if you like to sing and are in kindergarten through 6th grade, come join us in Angel Choir! Rehearsals are Sundays during the school year from 10:00 to 10:25 AM. We meet in the choir room at the top of the stairs, the room facing the parking lot. For more information, contact Martha Thieme.
How You Can Help:
- Teach Sunday school-All of the materials are provided, it’s fun; bond with your classroom kids and get to know their families; learn more about the Bible.
- Join the Children’s Ministry Team-Help shape the direction for this ministry. Help our little ones grow into faithful followers of Christ.
- Volunteer for Vacation Bible School-Very rewarding and fun to help guide the children through the adventures of VBS.
Contact: Bridget Trahin