Opportunities to Connect
At New Hope, we strive for encounters that can grow into connections:
- We connect with God by encountering Him in worship, study, prayer, through ministries of compassion, and by witnessing changed lives--including our own.
- We connect with each other by encountering each other in small group life, on Sunday mornings, at retreats and bible studies, through the interaction of our children, and in 100 other ways.
- And we connect to our community by living "church" in our daily lives, through our many mission initiatives, through special events like our Day of Caring, and through the many community events and activities that happen at New Hope every week.
Please explore the many opportunities for you to CONNECT here at New Hope. Please click on the page links for more information on:
- What programs are available for my children? For adults?
- Does New Hope offer VBS - Vacation Bible School?
- Does New Hope have a vibrant youth group?
- What about Confirmation Classes?
- I am a mother of pre-school children and would like to learn more about MOPS.
- I hear that New Hope encourages participation in Small Groups. Where can I learn more about this?
- Does New Hope offer an Adult Sunday School class?
- I need to talk to someone. Does New Hope offer counseling services? Yes we do.